If you don’t have a Dual Band handset, you can get a GSM 1900 mhz handset free of charge at our International Airport. Of course, using your own sim card.
How to select Entel PCS network while being in Chile?
1. Your local mobile operator must have a roaming agreement with Entel PCS.
2. Your mobile phone must be compatible with GSM 1900 frecuency. Otherwise, we lend you a handset (no charge) at our stand located at the International Airport.
3. Depending on your mobile phone brand and model, go to the main menu and select "Phone Settings" or "Connect", then select "System/Network Selection", and finnaly select one of the following options:
|ENTEL PCS / CL ENTEL PCS / 73001 / 73010 / CL01 / CL10 / CHI01/ CHI10|
Entel PCS, your best choice for roaming in Chile!
• best nationwide coverage, including distant places such as Easter Island.
• free 1900 mhz handset if needed (see free handset).
• exclusive benefits and discounts during your stay.
• total assistance for foreign visitors.
• GPRS and EDGE technologies available for roaming.